BnB Tobacco carries one of the most diverse and largest selections of high quality, dome... Read more
BnB Tobacco carries one of the most diverse and largest selections of high quality, domestic cigarillos and machine-made cigars on the web! We carry numerous premium brand name cigars that include but are not limited to Swisher Sweets, Phillies, Black & Mild, Dutch Masters, Game, Garcia y Vega, Backwoods and other quality brands.
If you want quality cigars right at your fingertips for some of the best prices on the web, then we are your go to source. If you are a cigar enthusiast that wants to sit back and enjoy your favorite tobacco products, you will not find a wider selection of machine-made cigars than the selection we have at BnB Tobacco.
As you can see from our extensive brand listing, we proudly provide one of the most extensive offerings of machine made cigar brands in the online tobacco market. We only provide brands that produce the highest quality and best machine made cigars. Our first two commitments to our customers are to provide both quality and quantity in our offerings. For the true smoking enthusiast, we want to be your one-stop shop for everything tobacco-related. Our third commitment is to bring our customers the best value that they can find in the tobacco market. The machine made cigar brands that we offer are all economically priced and will never leave a dent in your wallet. We have healthy and long-standing relationships with all of our tobacco product suppliers, which means that we are continually able to provide top-quality products at the best prices.
Why Choose Machine Made Cigars?
So, why should you choose machine made cigar brands over hand-rolled cigar brands or even cigars that you can roll yourself? Well, the first reason is that the best machine made cigars are well known for their consistency in their quality. When cigars are rolled exactly using the exact same components, you can trust that the smoking experience will be identical for each cigar in a pack. The second reason to choose machine made cigars simply comes down to cost. When machines make cigars, they can be mass-produced and sold at wholesale rates. This considerably reduces the retail rate for the cigars you are shopping for. So, if you love the taste and feel of smoking fine cigars, but want to shop more economically, we highly recommend choosing from our extensive collection of machine made cigar brands.
A fear that some cigar smokers have when considering machine made cigars is that the quality of the tobacco used is lesser than the quality you might find in a hand-rolled cigar or other fine tobacco product. It has been proven that this is not at all the case. Even though these cigar manufacturers use machines to produce their products, they still utilize the highest quality components and source top-quality tobacco to incorporate into their cigars. So, when you buy machine made cigars, you can trust that the smoking experience will be just as pleasurable and even give you a better bang for your buck.
Freuqently Asked Questions
What is the typical size and shape of machine-made cigars, and how long do they generally last?
A cigar's size is determined by measuring it inches from the cat to the foot. The Robusto cigar size is one of the most common on the market—a robusto cigar measures from 4.75 to 5.5 inches with a ring gauge between 48 and 52.
The Robusto cigar is short and broad with straight sides.
What are some premium or luxury machine-made cigar brands known for their exceptional quality?
Thanks to our expertise and tobacconists, we've put the time, energy, and experience to work for us and gathered the most luxurious machine-made cigar brands on one page. Each brand presented to our customers on our page above is known for its exceptional quality, flavor, aromas, and smoke.
How do I properly store and maintain machine-made cigars to ensure their freshness and flavor?
If possible, we always recommend a good quality humidor to keep any cigar, including our best machine-made cigars, as fresh as possible. However, humidors are not always feasible, or perhaps you have yet to settle on one. To keep your machine-made cigars as fresh as possible over time, here are some of our experts' tips on proper storage:
- Do not freeze or keep your machine-made cigars in the freezer. Freezing cigars damage them due to condensation and slows down their aging process—the process in which cigars become more flavorful over time.
- Always keep them out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources. Those two elements speed up aging and fading processes too fast, causing your cigars to become dry, brittle, and oxidized.
- Never wrap your cigars in coffee filters or similar materials. Wrapping them can become the perfect environment for mold to grow. If a manufacturer has pre-wrapped your cigar, it should not be re-opened and rewrapped. Please keep the original wrapping on them to keep them at their freshest.
- Skip the plastic bag. Plastic bags do little to regulate humidity, essential for the freshest cigar.
- Fluctuations in humidity or temperature are what cause a cigar of any kind to burn incorrectly or taste off. Ideally, 70% humidity and 70 degrees are the perfect conditions for cigar storage.
- A plastic container, mason jar, small cooler, or even a box that seals well made of cedar (which is a popular material for humidor boxes) make for an excellent base for DIY cigar storage. A small sponge dampened with distilled water (so as not to introduce bacteria and mold) placed along with your cigars in these containers, kept in a dark, cool place, can work well enough to keep your cigars fresh.